First Nations Education Administrators Association
Vision, Mission & Values
Balancing the interconnectedness in Education, rooted in First Nations languages, cultures, traditions and self-determination under our First Nations’ control of First Nations’ Education.
FNEAA is a gathering place for First Nations Education Administrators to share information, collect and share ideas and enhance capacity in Education, Certification, Professional Development, Partnerships, Systems Development & Services, Mentoring and Conferences.
FNEAA is committed to the values associated in the teachings of our members’ Nations.
The First Nations Education Administrators Association was incorporated on February 6, 2019. The purpose of the Association is as follows:
Certification: Build a certified professional body of First Nations Education Administrators
- Professional Development: Create quality products to build individual, organizational and community professional capacity
- Partnerships: Promote awareness, inclusion, sharing and learning from each other
- Education Systems Development & Services: Be a valuable resource for reliable information and providing services that meet the needs
- Mentoring: Build relationships to engage members and support learners
- Annual Conference: Provide an annual gathering to network and share information